At Advanced Dentistry of Arlington, we are dedicated to the safety of our patients and staff, especially amid the COVID-19. In order to provide a safe environment, we are initiating some additional measures:
- All patients must wear a face mask when entering the office.
- We are limiting the number of patients at a given time to no more than 2 patients in the waiting area.
- We ask that you do not bring guests, unless absolutely necessary, to your visit.
- Extra time will be spent cleaning and wiping down high contact areas.
- All patients will have their temperature checked.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and check-out areas for patients.
- Please call the office to schedule an appointment.
- If you would like a text/call when we are ready for your appointment, please let the staff know in advance.
We want to stop the spread of of COVID-19 and with your help, we can make this possible. If you have any questions or concerns please call the office.
* If you are not feeling well, please stay home and contact your primary care physician.*
For more information on COVID-19 Safety, check out the CDC website.